ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING
Time & Location
About the event
Do you wish you had a better grasp on accounting?
Everyone, whether you wish to become an accountant or just know more about your personal and business finances, can benefit from a better understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
The IOA Accounting & Bookkeeping course is designed to give you the basics you need to familiarize yourself with accounting and bookkeeping, to prepare yourself to begin a career in the field, and/or to become a better asset to your business. Wouldn’t you like to:
- Understand the financial side of your business better
- Get a head start on your career in accounting or bookkeeping
- Better understand how to plan for and prepare taxes
Our Accounting & Bookkeeping offers you the opportunity to learn more about accounting and bookkeeping and expand your horizons on your own time. Get through coursework anytime, anywhere. The IOA Accounting & Bookkeeping course will prepare you for better business practices and/or a career in the field.
The IOA Accounting & Bookkeeping course is specially designed to make this seemingly insurmountable topic accessible and easy. Our focused and specialized course modules will walk you through accounting and bookkeeping step-by-step, making sure you leave this course confident and ready to tackle the financial world. This course will focus on:
- The importance of basic accounting practices
- Keeping and balancing a business payroll
- Tracking business inventory and making sure everything adds up
- Keeping track of cash and balancing currency
- Proper bookkeeping practices
- Profit analysis and shareholder equity
- Reporting taxes and preparing your business for an audit (whether internal or external)
This is a self-paced online program so start anytime - just click RSVP and we shall send you the details to begin or... START NOW BY CLICKING HERE