ADHD AWARENESS (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you the parent, teacher or carer of a child who:
- fidgets a lot?
- always loses things?
- is constantly on the go?
- cannot pay attention?
- forgets things constantly?
It’s frustrating but it may be a sign a child has ADHD. The important thing is to recognize the signals so you can get help straight away.
After all, you’re not alone. About 11% of children aged 4-17 years (that’s 6.4 million youngsters) have been diagnosed with ADHD in the US.
Our expert, Dr. Dawn Ferrara, has worked with children and adults with ADHD for over 20 years. Her acute understanding of this complex subject allows her to break down the information into an easily understood course.
As doctors better understand ADHD, the rates of diagnosis have increased. It's important that parents, teachers, and carers also learn about ADHD - and how to handle what can be a difficult diagnosis.
Through our course you will learn what ADHD is and different ways to live with it. Once you recognize why a child behaves in a certain way, you can understand them better and help them thrive.
With more than one in 10 children in the USA living with ADHD, there’s every chance you’re going to come across a person with this disorder in your family, at work or among your children’s friends.
You can gain experience and knowledge to have a better understanding of what they’re going through. You can also learn how to build a stress-free environment in which everybody can benefit.
Working through the course, you will discover:
- signs to look out for to get immediate help
- where and how to get treatment for ADHD
- the causes of ADHD
- ways to help children with ADHD learn in the classroom to prevent disruption
- nurturing children’s gifts to watch them thrive
- how to promote family unity through ADHD education
- how students with ADHD learn differently and how to keep them interested
- how ADHD affects relationships - and how to prevent tension buiding up
- different ways to set your child with ADHD up for lifelong success
- special skills of children with ADHD and how to nurture their talents
After completing the course you will have a new perspective on ADHD and a greater understanding of living, working and interacting with people who have ADHD.
This is a self-paced online program so start anytime - just click RSVP and we shall send you the details to begin or... START NOW BY CLICKING HERE