ANIMAL PSYCHOLOGY (online)
Time & Location
About the event
The better we understand our pets, the better our relationships with them. How dogs, cats, and rabbits experience the world is quite different from humans. By delving into the psychology behind their behavior, reactions and natural instincts you can ensure both your environment and your pet’s is harmonious and happy. It helps you relate to each other with complete understanding and have a bond that’s full of warmth and joy.
Learning what’s normal and what’s behind unusual or undesirable behavior really helps to get to grips with it. In this course, you’ll also discover how to treat habits and reactions that are not good for your pet or for you, like:
- How to choose and locate a litter tray your kitty is happy to use.
- What to do if your dog growls to guard his food bowl.
- Recognizing boredom and what you can do to help
- How to stop a dog jumping up on people
- Reducing separation anxiety in pets
- Tricks to reduce a fearful, habitual reaction to stimuli
Would you like to train your pet not to …
- Mark his territory?
- Chew furniture?
- Knock over children?
- Frighten the postman?
Once you understand what’s normal for an animal and why pets behave as they do, you’ll find it easier to find a solution. It is possible to resolve or vastly reduce the most disruptive behavior. Don’t waste another day with an unhappy pet situation – start this course today and get back to that warm, fuzzy in-love-with-my-pet feeling.
This pet psychology course answers questions like:
- How do I train my pet not to urinate in inappropriate places?
- Why does my dog bury his food?
- What does it mean when my cat shouts?
- How can I stop incessant barking?
- Why does my dog attack certain breeds and not others?
- Is it normal for a cat to groom itself all day?
- Why does my dog roll in disgusting fox poo?
- How can I reassure my anxious rabbit?
- What does it mean when a dog eats grass?
This is a self-paced online program so start anytime - just click RSVP and we shall send you the details to begin or... START NOW BY CLICKING HERE