AUTISM AWARENESS (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
Each year, the reported number of people afflicted with autism increases, and the autism community needs more people who are understanding of the condition and trained to help. Whether you are looking to make a career out of helping autistic people or just want to prepare yourself better for being accommodating to people suffering from autism, our course is for you.
Our online Autism Awareness course is specially designed to give you the education you need to help the autistic community. Whether you are looking to learn more about autism to help an autistic person you love or you are just looking to make a difference with people in the community, we are ready and waiting to help.
Learn about autism and what you can do to help the autistic community.
Our intensive online Autism Awareness course will teach you about:
- The autism spectrum and how to identify where a person fits along it
- How autism affects a person’s social and functional interactions
- The possible causes of autism
- How to treat the different symptoms of autism
- How to create a plan for managing autistic symptoms
- What autism awareness looks like in the classroom
- The community supports that are available to autistic people and their families
This is a self-paced online program so start anytime - just click RSVP and we shall send you the details to begin or... START NOW BY CLICKING HERE