CHILD PSYCHOLOGY: RAISING HAPPY TEENS (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
The dreaded teen years - you knew that they were coming, but now that your darling child has become a teenager, everything seems to have changed! From pre-college pressures to navigating social media, there is so much that your teen has to deal with, and you want to be there to help. But how can you help your teen? By turning to an expert. Jodi Aman has 25 years of experience as a therapist and intuitive counselor, and specializes in helping teens - and their parents - navigate the choppy waters of adolescence.
This all-video course is available to you 24 hours a day, anytime, anywhere! Jodi walks you through everything you need to know to guide your teens successfully through delicate subjects such as sex, mental health and bullying, as well as money management, self-care and social media. You'll also learn how to take care of yourself - you can't be a great model for your teen if you aren't leading by example!
In this course, you will learn:
- How to model good emotional health for your teens
- Compassion and communication
- How to help your teen build great family and peer relationships
- The ways to help a struggling teen
- How to fulfill your role as an advisor and leader
- A deeper understanding of mental health issues and how you can help
- How to set firm and healthy limits for your teen
- Intentional life planning
This is a self-paced online program so start anytime - just click RSVP and we shall send you the details to begin or... START NOW BY CLICKING HERE