Couples Communication: It can be the death of a marriage
Time & Location
About the event
With ever-increasing demands and expectations placed on the modern family, coupledom is confronted more and more challenges to stay connected and ‘happy’… Coming from a communication perspective through a process of philosophical inquiry this workshop explores a series of challenges and issues that present themselves in homes across the country every day.
Topics covered include past experiences, conflict and communication within the relationship; all of which are explored in a series of a group discussion titled:
• Knock Down & Rebuild
• At The Grave Side
• Who Do You Bring To A Relationship?
• A Cat Can’t Bark And A Dog Can’t Meow
• Processing Information Or Problems
• The Journey Versus The Destination Communicators
• What Colour Are Your Ears?
• Asking For What You Need
• Don’t Shoot Yourself In The Foot
• Use Your Words
• The Crappy Chop Syndrome
• The Language Of Love
• One Agenda At A Time
• It Only Takes One Person To Change
• Emotional Weeing
• Tears Versus Anger
• Feelings – Emotions – Moods
• Happy Wife, Happy Life
• Fight Fair
• Sex Versus Intimacy
• Words Equal G-Spot
Throughout the course of the day, participants will be challenged to look at things in a different way and try various approaches to discuss real-world-issues that our clients confront within their relationships.