DIET AND NUTRITION MANAGEMENT (online)
Time & Location
About the Event
Eat your way to natural beauty
When you think about it, it’s actually quite simple. Your body is an ecosystem - an ingeniously designed collection of billions of cells doing the multitude of functions it takes to keep you living and thriving. As everything is connected, it makes sense that everything you put in your body affects the whole of you.
The food and drinks you consume affect:
- your physical health
- your mood
- your energy and vitality, and, more visibly,
- your outer appearance.
Glowing skin, glistening hair and glossy nails - the healthy, natural way
What’s wonderful about this is that you can have a profound influence on your natural beauty – more powerful than any manufacturer of products. In this course, we’ll teach you the inside secrets to healthy and beautiful skin, hair and nails – naturally. As well as learning the foundations of a nourishing, a health promoting eating regime, we’ll answer many important questions, like:
- What can help brighten my skin?
- How much Omega 3 do I need?
- Can I reduce the effects of ageing with what I consume?
- How can I change my diet to deal with dry, scaly skin?
- What foods help my hair to be glossy?
- What should I include in my diet every day?
- Why should I include supplements? Which ones?
- Yes, you are worth it!
All the cells in your body are replaced with new ones continually. Feed them the stuff of vibrant health and glowing beauty! This course is the best beauty product you could invest in. Start using it today!
What to remove from your diet so you don’t have to diet
While we’re all for using styling and make up to enhance appearance, the more you glow from the inside, the better the canvas you start with and the less you’ll need to disguise. Looking and feeling great are massive benefits to healthy, natural choices and well worth the effort. Knowing what to avoid is as important as knowing what’s beneficial. Learn:
- What healthy skin would never ask for
- Why your breakfast could be slowing you down
- What’s more addictive than cocaine! And nearly as bad
- What could be causing your nails’ white spots
- What to avoid so you can eat freely, stay healthy and maintain an even weight
This is a self-paced online program so start anytime - just click RSVP and we shall send you the details to begin or... START NOW BY CLICKING HERE