Managing Emotional Resistance
Time & Location
About the Event
We confront it daily in our lives – people’s emotional blocks to accept what we must say. This Lunchtime Learning Seminar looks at how people receive information and how such resistance stimulates our emotional resistance, it will guide you in ways to ensure you do not get trapped in non-communicative dialogue of adverse emotion…
Some people are naturally hardier than others. However, everyone can develop a resiliency approach to their work and life that will increase their ability to be successful, overcome obstacles, and achieve effective relationships in the workspace. This program is based on the rigorous research of Prof Martin Seligman of the University of Pennsylvania, and is a rare opportunity for individuals at work to challenge their own thinking styles and work on adopting a more resilient and adaptable approach.
Managing Emotional Resistance is a personal skills development program designed to promote one's ability to remain focused, on-task and in a problem-solving mode in the face of workplace challenges like change, pressure and uncertainty.
Through a process of retrospective learning, participants will master the art of…
1. Identifying negative thinking and self-limiting responses;
2. Developing mental strength to navigate their way through life’s challenges;
3. Successfully managing anxiety and performance pressure;
4. Overcoming barriers that get in the way of building solid relationships;
5. Realistic optimism; and
6. Identifying with the strengths of authentic happiness.
This Shane Warren & Associates Lunchtime Learning Seminar is a must for anyone in a leadership position within any corporation!
- Nexus Mates Rates$135$1350$0