Suicide Awareness: Focused Intervention Strategies @ Coffs Harbour
Time & Location
About the event
The program addresses the risks and realities of suicide within all groups in society from young people to the elderly. The workshop is a one day retrospective day of learning exploring some of the facts of suicide, along with philosophical enquiry models of learning to better empathize and connect with suicidal clients.
Participants will go on a journey where together we will explore:
- the myths and facts about suicide;
- understanding the context of suicidal thoughts;
- helping the suicidal person;
- applying intervention;
- raising awareness of special needs within special groups; and helping survivors of suicide.
- Nexus Mates Rates$275$2750$0